Cute Polka Dotted Rainbow Bow Tie Ribbon

Dienstag, 23. Oktober 2012

Rakuten :D

Today I finally got my Rakuten Package, which stuck in customs like...forever -3-
And I had to pay more than 30€ extra for customs, but well...

The Clothes are so lovely, really I like them alot.
I orderd the Shoes in size S (the baby pink ones with the roses in it I was talking about on my last post ^^)
but they don´t fit ヽ(`Д´)ノ

I can´t even put my feet in :(.
Now I try o sell them again and get them in my regular Size M ^^;

The Skirt I ordered in LL is just perfect *_*
omg it looks so cute <3 <3 



What do you think?

I think I will order a lot moooore Clothes on Rakuten :o
Especially for the Gyaru Winter Meet, which is on January.
I know thats a lot time left ;O; but~ yes XD

Tsubaki

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen