Cute Polka Dotted Rainbow Bow Tie Ribbon

Dienstag, 4. September 2012

04.09.2012

So this is going to be my first entry on my blogspot ≧(´▽`)≦
This is about my daily life and other important or non important stuff.
I have a lot to do this week because it is connichi this weekend and we are going to get some visitors from Friday to Sunday.

I ordered this Hello Kitty Leo Print Kigurumi...
I fell in love immediately when I saw it the first time (*^▽^*)


I think it is pretty cute, isn´t it?
Me ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ


Last Month I ordered a creditcard at my bank, to be able to order at Rakuten.
Unfortunatly my first order got canceled because something was wrong with my creditcard.
After my Holiday I tried to order again and.....everything went well (^ε^)♪
I orderd this cute Bow Slippers in black with the pink bow on it for my Kigurumi.


I think the Baby Pink ones would have fit better but ofcourse they were sold out ;~;
Well, the Black ones are cute as well.
I haven´r received them yet they stuck in customs since yesterday >o<

Of course the Kigurumi and the Slippers wasn´t the only thing I ordered (*゜▽゜ノノ゛☆
Recently I am in love with Shoes with Roses.
Like this ones (I orderd to xD)


They are soooooooo cute I love them <3
First I wanted them in Black but now I am happy I choose the white ones.


With the Kigurumi


Do you know Alpacasso?
I couldn´t resist to buy some *~*
But they are pretty expensive Dx and actually I am already collecting Rilakkuma Stuff but...Alpacasso is so cute :°D

This cute little Mint Green Alpacasso is a Mobilephone Bag.


And here is a Pic of my big Alpacasso and his little Brother ヽ(゜▽、゜)ノ
The little one is a Mobile Strapbut I put it on my Ma*rs Bag.


Ah I see this is first entry is going to be "...ah I orders do much in the last month" Entry .O.

I ordered this Set on ebay last Month.
The black Vest is from CecilMcBee, the Shirt is from Glacier and the cute Chiffon Dress is from tralala <3.




I am pretty sure that I forgot something ^^;
But thats it for now 

^^//8







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen