Cute Polka Dotted Rainbow Bow Tie Ribbon

Montag, 10. September 2012

The Days after

From Friday to Sunday there was the anime and manga convention called Connichi ≧(´▽`)≦
It was very funny but also exhausting because of the Chaos I had at home, since we had 7 ppl for sleep over on two days (/_;)/~~

I haven´t had enough sleep these days, but I earned a bit money :).

On saturday I also got my shoes...finally ~~∑ヾ( ̄0 ̄;ノ
And I was able to wear them with my Kigurumi and it looks good.
Unfortunatly I hadn´t had the time to take pictures :(
I will do that on another day :D

On Friday I also ordered some Shoes and a cute Set on Rakuten again (*゜▽゜ノノ゛☆
But the got cancelled again like my first one D;
The problem is that my money I sent to my creditcard is on the card tomorrow and they wanted the money today u_u°
Now I have to order again xD°
Nevermind.

And i just colored my hair into brown again :*:・( ̄∀ ̄)・:*:
I love brown hair <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen