Cute Polka Dotted Rainbow Bow Tie Ribbon

Mittwoch, 12. September 2012

12.09.2012

Yesterday I was in the gym again and today my whole Body hurts like it is about to die o(TωT )
But who wants to be pretty needs to feel pain~

I was at my bank yesterday to check if the money I sent to my creditcard was already booked.

But it wasnt.
I really wondered why so I checked the Online Service from my bank account and had to see that I forgot one number of my creditcard (´д`lll)
The money couldn´t be sent to my card gnahhhh~

I clarified it immediately.

And actually my money has to be on the creditcard tomorrow (`・ω・´) 
I hope I didn´t mad a mistake again, I want Rakuten to take my money!!
I really want the boots *o*

Today the postman had a nice package for me...

my lovely Ma*rs Dress arrived today.
I bought from a Girl from Italy (*゜▽゜ノノ゛☆

Unfortunatly my breasts are to huge for it ( ̄^ ̄)

But because I love the Dress I will deal with it haha



Here two pics of me wearin the dress:




I really need some more shoes, some nice heels *.*
Would be nice.
On the Tracking I saw my Ma*rs Plusch Hoodie also arrived in Germany today, I am curios when I can pick it up on customs (^~^)

Tsubaki


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen